C&O is looking for a Trustee
We are Connections and Opportunities a professional group of volunteers working for the Latin-American community here in London and in the UK; developing different projects and events helping professionals, students and general community to adapt and prepare into a multicultural work environment, finding connections and improving their quality lives; we help Latin-Americans living in the UK to achieve fulfilling careers and economic empowerment.
We are seeking for a voluntary Trustee who has transparency, commitment, great energy and charisma. Passionate about Latino American community and with great strategic skills, clear communication and good attitude to support and work in a team.
The appointment will be for two years.
Your role as a Trustee is to visualize and work to develop prosper future of the Charitie, following our Mission, Vision and objectives in pro of our community.
• Commitment to the organisation and its objectives
• An understanding and acceptance of the legal duties, responsibilities and liabilities of trusteeship
• a willingness to devote the necessary time and effort to their duties as a trustee
• Strategic vision
• Good, independent judgment
• An ability to think creatively
• Willingness to speak their mind
• an ability to work effectively as a member of a team The board of Trustees will need skills and experience in the following areas: setting targets, monitoring and evaluating performance and programmes in commercial and non-profit organisations
• The type of work being done by the organization
• Legal matters
• Recruitment and personnel management, including a knowledge of employment legislation
• Public relations
• Computers and information technology